Aberration release 12 Dec!

The official release date of Aberration has been announced! https://survivetheark.com/index.php?%2Farticles.html%2Faberration-release-turrets-playanywhere-holidays-and-black-friday-r605%2F

We have 2 servers running at the moment, one Ragnaork and an Island server. The Island server isn't shown on the website because we'll change this server to the Aberration DLC! They will be clustered together with item, dino and character transfer. Only Aberration server will be without the mods so keep in mind that you can't transfer your mod items to the other server :)

We're excited about the new DLC!!

Posted

speaking of this I would like to know if I could transfer a character from an original server to a champion ark if so, by what name should I look for it at the time of transfer?

Posted | Last updated

speaking of this I would like to know if I could transfer a character from an original server to a champion ark if so, by what name should I look for it at the time of transfer?

Posted

Hi Piru!

Thank you for asking!

Unfortunately it isn't possible to transfer a character from another server to one of the Champion servers. We do have character transfer between our own cluster.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Posted | Last updated