We have a set of very simple rules which apply to everybody on both servers
Insta-ban will be given for:
- Any form of racisme, homophobic or excessive trash talk.
- Any form of hacking / cheating / exploiting + you will be reported for a VAC (steam-wide ban).
What we expect from you:
- Keep the game enjoyable for others. Remind your fellow survivors about this.
- Pick somebody of your own size. Help the new survivors, don't raid them. If you take on a big tribe, this does not apply.
- Don't block access to public places with buildings, turrets, or dinos. Public places include: important resource spots (i.e. the vulcano), Spawn points, Obelisks, and Artifact caves. Drops and Explorer notes are NOT protected spaces. If in doubt, it is probably protected.
- Clean up after yourself.
Fighting & Raiding:
Don't destroy peoples work while raiding and in general. If you want to steal from them, take only what you need. Advice: leave your chests unlocked so there is no need to destroy them in a raid.
DBAD (Don't be a Dodo)
If a tribe is causing to much trouble for others, all their accounts will be banned.
If you want to report somebody or have questions about the rules, feel free to contact us. We recommend sending an e-mail for reporting via helpdesk. We will keep you up to date about the progress of your report.
Special rules for the Ragnarok PvE builder server
- No mass land grab
- No Pillar/foundation spamming
- No massive bases (use common sense)
- Raiding isn't allowed
- Only 1 Tribe base and 1 Personal outpost is allowed (base is defined by a set of buildings with a wall surrounding them, an outpost is one building).
- Absolutely no destroying other creations.
Violations are treated on a case by case basis. Temporary bans can and will be given so that the admins have time to investigate.