Wild dino level limit: level 150
Dino food drain: 1x
Harvest Health: 1.3x
Egg laying interval: 0.3x
Egg hatch speed: 5x
Baby mature speed: 4x
Mating interval: 1.5x
Tamed dinos per tribe: 500
Daytime length: 0.5x
Nighttime length: 1.2x
Aberration day/night: 1x
Allow third person: Yes
Upload timeout: Unrestricted
Travel to/from other cluster: Disabled
Hardcore mode: No
Structure decay: Yes
PvE structure decay = 3
Unlimited Respecs enabled
Disable Titan spawn
We have a set of very simple rules which apply to everybody on both servers
Insta-ban will be given for:
- Any form of racism, homophobic or excessive trash talk.
- Any form of hacking / cheating / exploiting + you will be reported for a VAC (steam-wide ban).
What we expect from you:
- Keep the game enjoyable for others. Remind your fellow survivors about this.
- Help your fellow survivors! <3
- Don't block access to public places with buildings, turrets, or dinos. Public places include: important resource spots (i.e. the vulcano), Spawn points, Obelisks, and Artifact caves. Drops and Explorer notes are NOT protected spaces. If in doubt, it is probably protected.
- Clean up after yourself.
- No mass land grab.
- No Pillar/foundation spamming.
- No massive bases (use common sense).
- Only 1 Tribe base and 1 Personal outpost is allowed.
- Absolutely no destroying other creations.
Fighting & Raiding; isn't allowed
- The server setting is PvP to prevent PvE setting problems.
- Breaking into abandond bases is allowed, make sure that the decay timer is fully ended before doing so.
- DBAD (Don't be a Dodo).
- If a tribe is causing to much trouble for others, all their accounts will be banned.
How to contact us
- If you want to report somebody or have questions about the rules, feel free to contact us. We recommend sending an e-mail for reporting via helpdesk. We will keep you up to date about the progress of your report.
Violations are treated on a case by case basis. Temporary bans can and will be given so that the admins have time to investigate.